Coaching and Feedback
• To provide information and to develop skills for productive talks “Coaching and Feedback” in order to maintain and improve performance.
• To Understand the difference between Coaching and Feedback.
• To identify common beliefs about coaching and feedback within the organization and the impact of those beliefs.
• To apply a structure comprised of four parts (GROW) of “Coaching” in conversations.
• To use focused questions in order to guide others, raise awareness and create solutions.
• To determine the difference between “Coaching” and “Counseling” and between “Coaching” and “Troubleshooting”.
• To provide “Feedback” on the behavior so others can use it to maintain and improve their performance.
• To listen and observe, to understand the whole message that is being rendered.
• To develop a personalized plan in order to further increase effectiveness.